This week on the Talking Dead Jason and I discuss the following:
New Walking Dead podcast, The Walking Deadcast.
Casting update from IMDB
- Roger Herrera as Vato Gang Member
- M.V. Oliphant as Nurse
- Jevocas Green as zombie
- IMDB now lists 7 episodes, not 6.
Frank Darabont explains why they chose Andrew Lincoln to play Rick Grimes
Gale Anne Hurd praises AMC
New photos from the set
- The Walking Dead will be featured on the cover of HorrorHound magazine in September. Melissa Cowan aka “bicycle girl” will be on the cover.
- AMC releases an iPhone app with news and video for all their shows, including The Walking Dead
- George Romero will likely NOT direct an episode of TWD. Talking to Shock Till You Drop: If approached by Frank Darabont Romero said: “I’d probably ѕау nο. Mу zombies аrе іn thе closet аnd I hаνе mу οwn particular way οf using thеm. I’m clinging tο mу οwn franchise, аѕ peculiar аѕ thаt іѕ. It’s nοt bіg box office, bυt іt’s mine.”
- AMC asked on Twitter: If you lived in a post-apocalyptic world, would you rather be a human or a zombie?
A potential problem with The Walking Dead (by Keith McDuffee at cliqueclack.com)
Plus listener feedback and iTunes reviews.
If you have any comments, questions, or feedback of any kind we’d love to hear it. Please email us at email@example.com, or post comments below. You can follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/fearhurst, twitter.com/jasonmyles, or twitter.com/renerd.
Leave us a message on The Talking Dead voicemail line at: 206-202-1568.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:15 — 37.3MB)