This week on the Talking Dead Jason and I discuss the following:
New Walking Dead podcast, The Walking Deadcast.
Casting update from IMDB
- Roger Herrera as Vato Gang Member
- M.V. Oliphant as Nurse
- Jevocas Green as zombie
- IMDB now lists 7 episodes, not 6.
- The Walking Dead will be featured on the cover of HorrorHound magazine in September. Melissa Cowan aka “bicycle girl” will be on the cover.
- AMC releases an iPhone app with news and video for all their shows, including The Walking Dead
- George Romero will likely NOT direct an episode of TWD. Talking to Shock Till You Drop: If approached by Frank Darabont Romero said: “I’d probably ѕау nο. Mу zombies аrе іn thе closet аnd I hаνе mу οwn particular way οf using thеm. I’m clinging tο mу οwn franchise, аѕ peculiar аѕ thаt іѕ. It’s nοt bіg box office, bυt іt’s mine.”
- AMC asked on Twitter: If you lived in a post-apocalyptic world, would you rather be a human or a zombie?
Plus listener feedback and iTunes reviews.
If you have any comments, questions, or feedback of any kind we’d love to hear it. Please email us at email@example.com, or post comments below. You can follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/fearhurst, twitter.com/jasonmyles, or twitter.com/renerd.
Leave us a message on The Talking Dead voicemail line at: 206-202-1568.