It’s been nearly a month since our last podcast, but I’m happy to report we’re finally back with episode #37 of The Talking Dead. Jason and I have officially moved in to the new Talking Dead studio, and despite a crazy echo we run through the following news items:
- Award nominations
- The Walking Dead season 2 premiere controversy
- The Walking Dead almost had product placement
- DVD / Blu-ray special features confirmed
- Sales of The Walking Dead comic are good
- The Spanish love The Walking Dead
- USA Today interview with Robert Kirkman
Thanks for listening and please send us your comments, thoughts and feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post comments below. You can follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/talkingdead, or Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/thetalkingdead.
Leave us a message on the new toll-free ZOMB line at: 1-866-483-ZOMB (9662).