The answer to life, the universe, and everything is upon us. Episode #42 of The Talking Dead is also here. This week on the program Jason and I run down a whole bunch of Walking Dead news, read some listener feedback, and talk about Charlie Sheen and Three’s Company far too much. This week in the news:
- Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo Panel
- Edgar Wright asked to direct an episode of The Walking Dead
- Robert Kirkman interview in Entertainment Weekly
- No romance for Andrea and Dale?
- Behind the scenes photos posted on the AMC Walking Dead blog
- The Walking Dead drinking game
- MTV spoke to Kirkman about the video game
- Will the VATOS return soon?
- Carlie Sheen
All this plus some listener feedback.
Thanks for listening and please send us your comments, thoughts and feedback. Email us at email@example.com, or post comments below. You can follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/talkingdead, or Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/thetalkingdead.
Leave us a message on the new toll-free ZOMB line at: 1-866-483-ZOMB (9662).