It’s finally time for another episode of The Talking Dead. This week we cover all the latest news, get caught up on listener feedback, and announce our first Walking Dead actor spotlight for this summer. Thanks for tuning in!
This week in the news:
- The Walking Dead cast and crew did a panel at the TV Academy in North Hollywood
- Season 3 filming details have emerged
- Robert Kirkman talks about season 3 with TV Guide
- Lauren Cohan gets promoted to “series regular”
- Why John Hawkes turned down the role of The Governor
- Second Walking Dead novel title, and release date announced
- The Walking Dead Compendium hardcover released at Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle
- The Walking Dead video game launching on PC, Mac, and PS3
- Robert Kirkman’s new comic “Thief of Thieves” is being adapted for TV by AMC
The Walking Dead Actor Spotlight: David Morrissey
Huge thanks go out to Audible.com for their support of this podcast. For a free audiobook download and a free 30-day trial, please visit audibletrial.com/talkingdead.
Thanks for listening and please send us your comments, thoughts and feedback. Email us at email@example.com, or post comments below. You can follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/talkingdead, or visit us on Facebook at facebook.com/thetalkingdead.
Leave us a message on the toll-free ZOMB line at: 1-866-483-ZOMB (9662).