It’s a rare occasion when Jason and I spend any amount of time talking about something other than The Walking Dead. It happened once before with ping pong, and it happens again tonight with The Avengers. After our mini review of that movie, we move on to The Walking Dead news, a quick review of the recently released Telltale video game, and a short bit of listener feedback.
This week in the news:
- The Walking Dead has officially started filming season 3
- E! Online reveals new character
- Michael Rooker teases Merle’s return in season 3
- Exclusives at San Diego Comic Con
- Robert Kirkman vs. Tony Moore update
- LA Noir picks up former Walking Dead actors
- The Walking Dead continues to dominate book stores
We decided to delay our David Morrissey actor spotlight, due to a poor movie selection on my part. We’ll be doing that in two weeks instead, and watching the entire Red Riding trilogy in addition to Stoned, The Reaping, and Blackpool Episode 1.
Listener Andrew was nice enough to send in a couple of pictures of Halligan Bars. Check them out…
Huge thanks go out to Audible.com for their support of this podcast. For a free audiobook download and a free 30-day trial, please visit audibletrial.com/talkingdead.
Thanks for listening and please send us your comments, thoughts and feedback. Email us at email@example.com, or post comments below. You can follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/talkingdead, or visit us on Facebook at facebook.com/thetalkingdead.
Leave us a message on the toll-free ZOMB line at: 1-866-483-ZOMB (9662).