After a three week break, Jason and I are back with The Talking Dead #82. We’re also excited to welcome Dave back to the show for an update on Stranger and everything else he has going on.
- DISH TV officially dropped AMC
- The Walking Dead video game news (Telltale | Activision)
- Glen Mazzara & Robert Kirkman interviewed by TV Guide
- New photos from season 3
- Season 3 preview weekend
- Lenny James talk about returning to the show
- San Diego Comic Con schedule rundown
- The Walking Dead: The Official Magazine
Round Table: Is The Walking Dead experiencing some market saturation?
Review: Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead Episode 2
The Walking Dead Actor Spotlight announcement: Scott Wilson
- In Cold Blood (1967)
- Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon
- Junebug (2005)
- The Ninth Configutation (1980)
- Twilight Zone season 1, episode 17 (1985)
Huge thanks go out to Audible.com for their support of this podcast. For a free audiobook download and a free 30-day trial, please visit audibletrial.com/talkingdead.
Thanks for listening and please send us your comments, thoughts and feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post comments below. You can follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/talkingdead, or visit us on Facebook at facebook.com/thetalkingdead.
Leave us a message on the toll-free ZOMB line at: 1-866-483-ZOMB (9662).