Jason and I are back with episode #84 of The Talking Dead. After rambling on about Dexter and my crappy movie-going-experience for a while, we finally get into The Walking Dead News, and a solid listener feedback segment. Thanks for tuning in everybody!
- The Walking Dead: The Haunted House
- The Walking Dead Emmy Nominations
- Sarah Wayne Callies says Lori has to die
- Three injured when a tree falls on The Walking Dead set
- AMC unleashes zombies on New York City
Huge thanks go out to Audible.com for their support of this podcast. For a free audiobook download and a free 30-day trial, please visit audibletrial.com/talkingdead.
Thanks for listening and please send us your comments, thoughts and feedback. Email us at email@example.com, or post comments below. You can follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/talkingdead, or visit us on Facebook at facebook.com/thetalkingdead.
Leave us a message on the toll-free ZOMB line at: 1-866-483-ZOMB (9662).