On episode #88 of The Talking Dead Jason and I discuss all the latest news, read listener feedback, and bring back a segment we haven’t done in a while. We also chat about our upcoming trip to New York Comic Con.
- New York Comic Con Details
- The Walking Dead: The Official Magazine to debut at NYCC
- Entertainment Weekly article about Andrea and Michonne
- More Walking Dead webisodes coming October 1st
- Telltale releasing the disc version of the game on Dec 4th.
- KNB EFX team wins an Emmy for prosthetic makeup
- McFarlane Toys has revealed the next batch of action figures
- Gentle Giant Now Accepting Pre-Orders for Its Two New Walking Dead Mini Busts
- Why the Illusion of Player Choice in The Walking Dead is important
Huge thanks go out to Audible.com for their support of this podcast. For a free audiobook download and a free 30-day trial, please visit audibletrial.com/talkingdead.
Thanks for listening and please send us your comments, thoughts and feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post comments below. You can follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/talkingdead, or visit us on Facebook at facebook.com/thetalkingdead.
Leave us a message on the toll-free ZOMB line at: 1-866-483-ZOMB (9662).